Saturday, September 8, 2007

The three sisters


The other night I actually woke up at 4:15 AM to see the meteor shower. I was so amazed by the beauty of it. While I was out there looking for the meteors I was able to admire the stars and I saw my three favorite ones. There are three stars that make a line and I call them the " Three sisters". It reminded me of the night our whole family had a bon fire and Jacob leaned over to me and said, " Look Tati the three sisters." And not long after that Samuel shouted, "Tati, the three sisters!" Both of them were pointing to my stars. One day, Naomi will do the same and call them the three sisters. Wether or not that is their real name to us they will forever be, " The three sisters".

1 comment:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I love you. I'm glad for the bond and memories you are building with the little "puppies". And you know what? they are building memories too!