Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am still here !

I am still alive but I am just bogged down. With the new job came the responsibility to create a class from the ground up. My new class is completely empty besides a few tables and chairs. When I told the boys that I was gonna have my own classroom they were so excited. I promised them that when it is done they can come see it. As children I want their input, it is vital. I now that this is one thing that they will forever remember: Their Tati had her own classroom. And I am sure that they will be telling others all about it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Crystal, just found your blog. Great posts.

Debbie Pryor said...

Crystal we are proud of you. I am sure your classroom will be just perfect because you have such a talent for decorations! Love you bunches!

Alice said...

It's so much fun to have your own room/class. Your love for your work will show through your classroom. Congradulatios!
Alice

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

This is so exciting. I know that you'll do great. It'll be a vibrant classroom. I am soooo proud of you Crystal, our whole family is happy for you!!! You'll have to invite us all there with your grandma when it's all done.

XO♥XO♥XO♥XO♥XO♥XO♥XO♥XO♥XO♥XO

Mom

Sis. Sabrina said...

Can't wait to see your classroom!!!!11
May God bless and use you there!
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still around. Please invite us all to see what you have done with the new and improved classroom. I know you will do a great job.

Crystal Newvine said...

Thanks for the comments. When I have the class done I will be posting some pictures, so check back soon. Love you all. A special thanks to my mom who has helped out alot. I love you MOM !!

Anonymous said...

Hey! girl! Where are you?

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for pictures. Where are you?